Easy Spinach Dip Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
4 whole-wheat pitas
1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
½ cup fresh or frozen spinach
¼ of cucumber, sliced
pinch of salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
Equipment and supplies needed:
Food processor or blender
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Have an adult help you with this step: Place yogurt, spinach, cucumber, salt, and pepper into food processor or blender. Process until smooth, about 1 minute.
3. Place dip into a bowl and refrigerate until chips are done.
4. Cut pitas into 8 wedges.
5. Arrange pita wedges on a baking sheet in a single layer.
6. Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle lightly with garlic powder.
7. Bake for 5 minutes or until light golden brown and crispy.
8. Use the pita wedges to scoop up the yogurt dip!
Recipe Source: Kids Health from Nemours