Crunchy Apple Carrot Salad
Prep time: 10 minutes
Number of servings: 3
What you need:
1 eating apple
1 cup raisins
1 cup cole slaw mix (bagged cabbage blend) without dressing
2 teaspoons honey
Equipment and supplies needed:
Cutting board & knife
Measuring cups & spoons
1. Peel the carrots and apple and cut into very fine strips.
2. Put carrots and apple into a mixing bowl. Add the raisins and cole slaw and mix gently.
3. Add the lemon juice and honey and mix again.
4. Refrigerate the salad until nice and cold.
5. Serve as a side salad, appetizer or even as a healthy sandwich filling.
Recipe Source: sproutonline.com